Random thoughts: 1

Person 1 (To a judgemental person -2): Hey you. Here I have two tubes filled with blood. Can you tell me which one belongs to a high-born and which to a low - born? ( A bit of Nana Patekar touch)

Person 2: No. How am I supposed to ?


Person 1: Ok then tell me which one is of male's and which is of female's. Do they both belong to Male? Do they both belong to Female? 

Person 2: I can't tell!

Person 1: Religion? 

Person 2: No! 

Person 1: If you can't even judge which blood belongs to which person how can you be judgemental on a person's look, or even a first impression. I find all lot of people saying that "First impression is the last impression". And trust me when I listen that saying I think of picking up nearest hard thing and hit it to their fu**ing face.

End of thought: Never be judgemental in that way if you don't want to be struck with something on your face. 


Comments

  1. Nice thoughts mate. You can also get awesome quotes and thoughts for young people on YouthNow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Windows phone Wifi connectivity problem.

Create Excel file using Java: Apache POI - PART - 2: Line Chart